Saturday 5 January 2013

Tested the MDS Ultrabag today...


I went for a gentle 1 hour run today with my new MDS Ultra bag...

...what can I say, very comfy, lots of compartments to tuck things away in easy to reach locations, very handy water bottle holders.  Overall I am very impressed with my first run out.

My route today was a quick run through Leamington Spa town centre, down the parade and onto the canal.  I then headed East before crossing over into Newbold Comyn for a lap of the park before zigzagging home through the streets of North Leam.  A good run, reasonable pace and felt good throughout.  

I am trying to force myself to take a minutes or so break every 20 - 30 mins to refuel as will need to be able to do this in the MDS and then starting to run again.  I often find this difficult as once I start walking or take a break it feels like a psychological failure that I have not been able to keep running, so getting used to doing this is essential.

Back into the gym for an hour and half session tomorrow...

Sponsorship now up at £6,580 - am working toward £10,000 so anything you can do to support will help.  Visit my page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GrahamNicoll

No comments:

Post a Comment