Thursday 17 January 2013

Another week...more miles...more gym work

I can't believe it's a week since I posted...

I have kept up the routine up over the last week:

A hour an half on the Turbo Trainer on Friday last week (watching 24 helps pass the time!) then on Saturday after my son's football team won 6-2, I went for a nice 10 mile cross country run around the Warwickshire. The mud helped build some good leg endurance and gave a taste of running in sand. I ended the week with a double spin session at the Warwickshire to put 1hr 45 on the legs.

Monday's rest day felt good - a welcome rest!

This week I have been travelling again up to Scotland for the week, although strange as it may seem there has been no snow here...when down South the snow seems to be piling up.

On Tuesday and this morning (Thursday) I went for an 8 mile run from the Hilton, down to Glasgow Green, three laps of the park and back...felt good, if a little chilly! To break up the running yesterday I did 1 our cycle in the gym. A day on a day off running is working at the moment to minimise the risk of injuries!

I received an email today from Sandbaggers saying I won a pair of gaiters...awesome! Saves me a bit of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment