Sunday 6 January 2013

Gym session to tire the legs.

I joined Phil's 09.30 Spin class this morning at the Warwickshire Golf and Country Club to give the legs 45 minute intense cycle session followed by 45 mins of steady CV in the gym (10 mins on the rower, 20mins on the cross trainer and 15mins on the treadmill at a 6.2km walk at between 10-15 deg incline).

Body felt good throughout, although my calves are starting to feel the increased training workload and are getting pretty tight with a few knots. I am taking plenty of time during and after training to stretch them out but definitely need to get a deep sports massage on the legs to help loosen them up a bit.

I am very much looking forward to a rest day tomorrow. The week ahead is going to be a shock as I am back to my weekly travels with Monday and Tuesday in London and then head to Glasgow for Wednesday and Thursday and working in Birmingham on Friday. Need to remain focused to ensure I slot training in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment